|Heroes of Mars|
|Author||Nicholas Ahlhelm & Others|
|Published by||Pulp Empire & Metahuman Press|
Heroes of Mars is an anthology book.
Table of ContentsEdit
The book features five stories from various authors, and one additional essay all edited by Nicholas J. Ahlhelm.
- Divided Loyalties written by Geoff Gander - A tale of a Red Martian who saves his leader, only to find his leader has betrayed his nation to the enemy.
- The Tyrants of Mars written by Evan Dicken - A tale of two soldiers in the service of Kaol, during the time of Thuvia, Maid of Mars.
- The Mermaids of Mars written by Travis Hiltz - A story about a ship stranded in a city, inhabited by horrible subterranean monsters.
- Exodus from Mars written by J.M. Stewart - a story of a hero who must fight the last witch king of the Therns.
- The Dregs of Mars written by Mark Brandon Allen - A strike force invades Io to save the last of the Therns.
- A Fighting Manuel of Mars written by Teel James Glenn - An essay.